Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome to all those who are visiting this blog! I'm excited about it and I have great plans to make it an interesting and informative place to learn more about me and my artwork. I plan on talking about lots of different things such as what I'm presently working on, past art projects and how they were created, stories about past experiences (good and bad), my take on various artists and their works, creativity and what it means to me, and all sorts of other things I feel you might enjoy reading about.
I'm assuming that you arrived here after seeing my artwork at one of the sites I've posted on. Or maybe you've arrived here after viewing my website - which is presently being built.
I hope you will be interested enough to turn this blog into a regular place to visit. And because I enjoy talking about the things I create and just about art and creativity in general, I hope you will not be afraid to jump on in with any questions or comments.
In time, I will start a second blog to discuss another facet of my life but I'll explain more about that later.
So relax and come on in...

No comments:

Post a Comment