Friday, November 9, 2012

Hawaiin Shore - Original Artist Sketch Card by Dean Huck

This is one of the original artworks I did for one of my Artist Market Card series featuring various landscapes.  The size is small (the size of a business card) but the artwork is all original - which means each one is a one of a kind piece.  Because I used various types of medium for each card, they are marked as "Mixed" under the "Type of Medium" heading.  Most of them were a combination of artist markers, acrylic paint, and colored pencil.
  This particular piece is called "Hawaiin Shore" and will soon be for sale online.  I should be finished with the series soon and will post a message here.  I am not sure how much I will be charging for each work, but I will try to make them affordable to everyone who wants to own a piece of my artwork.